Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Here I go...wading into something new for me

Well, I finally did it ~ I started a blog. I've wanted to for a while, but not really sure I will be good at it. As a child I loved diaries, but after about a week of "Dear Diary, Today it was sunny or rainy or whatever...and didn't do much today..." I would put the diary away and try again when I got a new diary for a birthday. I love looking at and reading these wonderful, beautiful art blogs I find and looking at the beautiful art journals. I hope to be able to dive in and create a journal worth reading.

So, I will begin slowly. Here are the rules for myself:

*Try to write at least once a week to get my feet wet.
*Learn to post pictures so that my blog will be fun to look at.
*Don't be afraid to write what I am thinking even if it is shallow and I don't think anybody else will want to read my words.
*Enjoy this new venture - have fun -

5 comments:

Angie(quillysilly) said...

Lana,

Well let me be the first to post on your blog! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed the visit! Have fun in blogland and come visit me anytime! Toodles...Angie

Dogwood Paper Arts said...

Thank you for stopping by my site and wishing you a great and fun adventure while blogging. Angelina

SUZAN BUCKNER said...

Hello!!!! This is going to be fabulous!!If you need any help, just call!

Big Hugs!!
The Hairless Wonder

girlgonethreadwild said...

Hey neighbor!!! :) Thank you for stopping in! Can't wait to watch your blog grow, WELCOME to the wonderful bloggy art world. Just where are you exactly? Close enough to wave to? xo, Monica

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Lana, Congrats on your blog. Keep trying and don't give up. Blogging allows you to meet wonderful people which enrich your life. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope to see more posts!!! :-)